I got an award! I didn’t think I would accept if I ever did receive one but Shaun asked very nicely for those nominated to accept 🙂 Thank you Shaun http://prayingforoneday.wordpress.com/2013/10/05/sunshine-award-4/
First the Sunshine award:
So the rules of this award are the following:
1) Use the logo above in the post.
2) Link to whoever nominated you.
3) Write ten pieces of information about yourself.
4) Nominate ten fellow bloggers “who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogsphere.”
5) Leave a comment on the nominees’ blogs to tell them of the award.
Ten pieces of information about myself:
1. I love music and like to dance when I am on my own.
2. I love great minds, beautiful voices, prodigy – especially when it comes with autism, it intrigues me.
3. I work (on a casual basis) in mental health support and am procrastinating in finishing my last paper in psychology.
4. I like home better than anywhere else, home and family is where my heart lies.
5. I have several phobias….spiders, deep water, heights, flying.
6. I wish people could be kinder to one another, I think it’s a sad world in too many ways.
7. I laugh when I shouldn’t and cry when other people are sad.
8. My whole life my dreams have foretold my future….some good, some weird, some not great. I don’t know how this happens and wish it didn’t.
9. When I was a child I wanted to be a folk singer or a nun (I have no idea why, I couldn’t sing and we very definately weren’t Catholic!)
10. I think too much.
I now nominate 10 people:
1. http://idealisticrebel.wordpress.com – for her passion and commitment and the quality of her posts.
2. http://palmraeurbanpotager.com/ – for her warmth, sincerity and beautiful blog
3. http://livingsimplyfree.wordpress.com/ – for her commitment to the environment, her talents and wisdom.
4. http://auntiedogmasgardenspot.wordpress.com/ – brilliant wealth of knowledge and craft
5. http://thekitchensgarden.com/ – likeminds 🙂
6. http://oawritingspoemspaintings.wordpress.com/ – for the integrity and beauty of words and art
7. http://cathydlaws.wordpress.com/ – a blog I enjoy very much
8. http://gardeningkiwi.wordpress.com/ – for her humour and commitment to her garden and family
9. http://theroadtoserendipity.wordpress.com/ – for her wit, great use of the english language and brilliance 🙂
10. http://urbanoveralls.net/ – likeminds, shared interests, great blog
I hope you can accept this, if not at least accept the complement expressed in the nomination. If you can’t accept I understand totally but please pass on to someone you admire.